Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thing #9- The Sandbox

I've been playing in the wiki sandbox today. It was easy to follow the instructions and create a new page. I also loved going to the image generators and the Voki making websites. My page is made. Now, I did run into some difficulties while trying to add my link to the sandbox homepage. The homepage had changed and no longer looked like it did when I left it. I was so confused. I think it had been edited and changed. Now, that's the part of a wiki that would scare me. If I had created something I didn't want changed or want it to disappear, is there a setting to keep this from happening?
Overall, I think the wiki pages have great potential and are easy enough to use.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you found it easy to add to the sandbox; I did not!

    ReplyDelete