Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Thing #19- Voicethread

This is a new web tool for me to explore. I see lots of value for teachers using this in a classroom setting. As an assistant principal, I looked for things such as classroom management and other student issues. I found a few things of interest. The voicethread I'm including is about bullying. I enjoyed learning about relational aggression in girls. This is an issue I've dealt with many times in my office.
http://voicethread.com/share/1196457/

I see value in creating a voicethread that would allow teachers to offer their opinions or thoughts concerning campus issues. This would be like an interactive survey or poll. I'll definitely explore this some more.

1 comment:

  1. Huh, you are the first to mention how teachers could use voicethread to offer suggestions for their campus. I like the idea; I'd like to hear if it works for you.

    ReplyDelete