Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Thing #23- Hooray! I'm done

I started my exploration at the classroom 2.0 website. I was excited because I had previously explored this site during an earlier "thing". I subscribed to the classroom 2.0 site in my Google reader. I joined both the classroom 2.0 ning and the MISD thingsters ning. I also saved both to my Delicious account. I know that both of these sites will offer quick resources that I can share with our faculty.


Visit 23 Thingsters


On the classroom 2.0 ning I read a discussion started by a campus principal. He asked if any fellow administrators had plans to use Twitter to tweet about their schools or education. I found the discussion very interesting and this is one I'll continue to follow.

Technology and education are coming together and exciting things are happening. I know that social networking has a future in education and I'm excited to see what the future holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment