Monday, July 19, 2010

Thing #17- Podcasts

Podcasts were a new endeavor for me. I always knew what they were, but I'd never taken the time to explore them. First, I tried finding podcasts of interest using the Education Podcast Network. I did find the weblogged site listed here, but I already had that in my google reader. Others that I found interesting were no longer working so I moved on to other ways of finding interesting podcasts.
I use itunes often, so searching through itunes was easy. I found two podcasts that I subscribed to. I'm very interested in psychology and how the mind works so these two podcasts will feed that interest daily; Psychology in Everyday Life: The Psych Files and 60 second Psych.
I also browsed several administrative websites that I frequently use and found an educational podcast called The Whole Child Podcast.
I plan to sync my iphone daily to my itunes which will allow me access to these podcasts while "on the go." This will help me listen and learn knew things throughout my busy schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment