Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Of course, one more thing...

This course has been challenging but very informative. I signed up for this and other technology staff developments because this is a passion of mine. I know technology changes daily and in order to stay current you have to learn new things. It has been several years since I was in the classroom as a teacher, so I think it is important, as an administrator to stay informed and know what is available. Technology has changed education and in order to be a true instructional leader today, you have to be savvy with technology. If a similar course was offered again, I would certainly participate.
The Google apps are definitely my favorite! I feel they can help me be more productive and informed. I will use many of the google apps daily at school. Checking my reader has now become a habit and this enables me to explore new ideas. I will also share these new ideas with anyone that will listen. Watch out Gray staff, I'm informed and excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment