Sunday, July 11, 2010

Thing #15

Delicious is very cool! I created my account at http://delicious.com/brandikl. I like that you can have access to all your websites from anywhere. This would have helped me out many times. I plan to eventually move all my bookmarked sites here. Then I'll bundle my tags for better organization.
Delicious makes it possible to share your links and even network with certain individuals. This feature would be beneficial to a group of individuals working on a project or problem together. An example could be our campus problem solving team. If we network and subscribed to each others tags then we could all benefit from all the sites devoted to interventions.
I'm certain delicious will be my new bookmarking tool.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you do switch your bookmarks to delicious. I did not and this last year, I got a new computer. Of course, this meant I lost all my bookmarks. I will use delicious now!!

    ReplyDelete