Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Thing #14

More exploring...I'm definitely one of those that gets sucked in and spends way too much time exploring. Most of my time just now was spent at PollDaddy.com. This is a Web 2.0 tool that I can use in my current position. Often times I need input from our teachers on various issues. This site offers a great way to create a survey. Now, I'm still trying to figure it out, so I don't know for sure, but I think I should be able to email the survey to my staff. I think we are advanced enough that most teachers will embrace completing a survey or poll on the computer. I'm really trying to complete more tasks digitally and use less paper. Go green, right?

1 comment:

  1. I started using some surveys with our teachers last year. I don't know how they felt about it, but it sure was easier for me.

    ReplyDelete