Saturday, June 26, 2010

Thing #7

I do understand the value and importance of commenting, but I'll confess I've spent days reading blogs and not commenting. In "life" I consider myself opinionated and I don't hesitate to express my views on any given subject. My family would say that I give feedback too much. However, I find it comforting to simply read blogs and even comments without putting in my two sense. I wonder why this is??? Maybe I'm over-analyzing every word. I should trust my writing skills and just go for it.
I did "bite-the-bullet" and made some comments. Actually, it was quite painless and I can see it getting easier the more I do it. Now, I'm off to read some more and yes, I'll make a few comments too.

1 comment:

  1. I also admit to being a "stalker" and not commenting much. I guess the reason is that I wasn't finding blogs that I really had any interest in. Since we're all in the same boat here--trying to propel ourselves into the 21st century--it seems easier to comment. Keep up the great posts!

    ReplyDelete