Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thing #1

I'm beginning my learning journey of "23 Things". This online course is designed to help me better understand learning in the 21st century. We started this journey by exploring Web 2.0 and what that means. I created a writeboard to help me take notes along the way. Here is the link to that writeboard: http://123.writeboard.com/993957586b29dced6/feed/e93527f8cbde49528d906cb54ba5bdcd



The habit that will require the most work for me is Habit #3- View problems as challenges. I am a "fix it" type of person, but I don't always view the "fixing" as a challenge. I'll have to work on this.



The habit that will be the easiest or most natural is Habit #2- Accept responsibility for you own learning. Not a problem for me, I love learning new things and I seek out ways to do this.



As I complete this course the habit that will resonate in my mind is Habit 7 1/2- Play! I often forget to put work aside and just have fun. With it being summer, I'll have to remember that it's also important to just relax and have fun. I'm sure my kids will help me out with this one.

1 comment: